Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our latest adventure...

We decided to list our house for sale...
and it sold.


OK - here' s the story...
Ryan has been commuting 100 miles a day for the past 5 years, plus with baby #3 on the way, we were short a bedroom upstairs. There are tons of houses for sale (several bank-owned), and interest rates are low. So, we thought, let's just list our house and start shopping around. Well, 2 weeks and 2 offers later, we had a buyer.
Do we have a new house to move into?
NO
So, we are continuing to look for the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood for the perfect price. In the meantime, we'll be renting from a very generous sister-in-law.
Oh, and yes, I AM 33 weeks pregnant... all round and waddling.
The kids don't know what to think - one second they are excited for this new adventure, the next they are emotional and clinging to Mommy.
Cross your fingers we can find perfection soon!
In the meantime, I'll try to keep the blog updated (hmmm, we'll see about that).

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That does sound like an adventure! Good luck finding the perfect house :).

kami said...

Wow...that's amazing! Congratulations on selling your house so quickly. Good luck finding one soon. We have some great homes in our neighborhood that are for sale...you could add another 70 miles to Ryan's commute :)

Buchanans said...

Hang in there!! Keep me posted! Lunch was fun. Thanks for setting it up. Love you!

Katie B Thurgood said...

Hey Shurelle! It's been a while and I kept thinking.. that it was getting close to baby time! You go girl.. I have done the moving baby thing and it is rough! Congrats on the selling of the house!!! I am sure you will find something amazing! I just can't believe your husband has been driving so much! You will have so much more time together when this is all done!

The Kuehns said...

I can't believe that you sold your house and so quickly!! It seems like everyone I know is moving right now. Shurelle, I cannot believe you are already 33 weeks!!! Where does the time go? Anyway, we are so excited to see you this weekend. I can't wait to rub that belly!!!! :-)

Damitz Family said...

Wow. You're a brave woman! I hope you find something suitable very quickly so you can settle in and take it easy soon. Good luck!