Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Year Older...

31 feels OK, I guess.

I had a wonderful birthday.
Ryan surprised me by taking the day off, which meant I got to sleep in.


Summer eventually came to wake me up with some flowers that she picked out.



She and Daddy had decorated the kitchen with balloons and happy birthday signs.








Joshy and Summer helped Daddy make some very delicious and colorful waffles

(we love food coloring around here!)





We took a fun hike, even though it was a bit chilly and rainy.







There were tons of grasshoppers and crickets and beetles

(yikes! I tried not to be too scared)



Later that night, Ryan and I dropped off the kids and went to dinner just to two of us.
What a GREAT day!
















2 comments:

jerseygirl said...

Sounds like a great Birthday, I bet sleeping in was enough birthday present in itself. Ryan did a good job!!

Katie-babe said...

Where was it that you went hiking. It looks beautiful.