Friday, March 7, 2008

California Dreamin'... on Such a Winter's Day




So, I'm headed off to California to visit Kimi. I'm so excited for our "sorority weekend." Mom and Jen and I fly out in 3 hours. I am so excited and so ready for a mommy break, but I must admit, I'm a little nervous about missing my little stinkers and my hubby, whom I'm a little worried about. Cross your fingers that he can hang in there for 3 days without Mommy. I know he can do it! Summer has promised to be extra good and helpful... we'll see.

Just wanted to share a few cute pics before I leave...


(Yay! Daddy's home)



Reading bedtime stories

Ryan was out of town earlier this week, so I was flying solo. While I was putting Joshua to bed, Summer went to her room to wait for me. When I went in, she was passed out.



Joshua in Summer's dress up

I'll miss you!!

1 comments:

Damitz Family said...

Shurelle, your kids are beautiful! (And so is your home) They'll all be fine while you're gone I bet. It's always nice to come back to people that have missed you!

Have a great time with Kimi! I'm so happy for them!

Hugs
Chris