Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a Trip!

A 3-day "Mommy Break" was just what I needed.
I missed Ryan and the kids, but had so much fun
watching chick-flicks,
staying up late talking with Kimi,
sleeping in,
eating TONS of Easter candy,
shopping,
and eating at restaurants without the kids.
But, the best part of the weekend was Jacob.
What a cutie! He only peed on me once.

Me and Jake

I got to meet up with some old girlfriends for lunch.

We had so much fun reminiscing and catching up.

Alma, Me, & Donna

Thanks, Mom, Jen, and Kimi

for an absolutely wonderful weekend.

I love you tons!

And, for being such a good little helper while Mommy was away, Summer got a treat!

2 comments:

Damitz Family said...

Sounds like a nice break! Summer looks thrilled with her treat. I'm glad you had a good time. :)

kami said...

Sounds like you had a fun vacation with your sisters. It's hard to be away from your kids...but...I think everyone benefits from the break. Baby Jacob is so cute! Thanks for posting his picture so we could see how big he is getting.